Wednesday, April 22, 2009

All by myself

Well, I'm going on day #3 of being all by myself. My Mom graciously agreed to stay with us for 2 weeks to help out. When we realized that Alice was going to be late, she and my Dad decided to come up from VA on the 3rd, regardless of whether I had had Alice or not. As you all know, I ended up having her on the 3rd. So, their timing was perfect. Sitty left last Sunday and I was afraid. Very afraid of being alone with two kids. Sitty was a great help while she was here! Cooking, cleaning, laundering, child caring...thanks again Mom! I'm not sure I would've survived without you!

Here are some pictures from this past weekend when my Dad and sister came up to visit and take Sitty back to VA.










We made it to the Earth Day celebration on Saturday. Lu got to hold a bird! And I got a free packet of lettuce seeds!




Tom also put up an awesome tire swing. Lu loves it.



Uncle Jeff and Aunt Gini got Lu a cool bug box. He got that bug in it all by himself...it was crawling around our family room. Ew.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've got tom, right? or is he traveling?

Darren said...

What a cool Dad.

pepe said...

Eve, you are going to do great! You'll get into a routine, hopefully meet other moms with same age kids, you'll be fine! Ana-Maria

Anonymous said...

Your guys' yard looks great!

How's it going so far?

- blake