Big boy Lu turned 3 on Thursday, April 9th. It was a small celebration given the events of the previous Friday but I think he had a good time.
I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said "Go to the bank". No, he doesn't want money; he wants the lollipop. So, I made a check out to CASH to have an excuse to go through the drive through window to get the lollipop.
Then I took him (and Alice) to the library for about an hour. We read some Max & Ruby books and he played on the computer.
During his nap time I made him a cake. Nothing fancy, but it did the trick. Sitty made one of his favorite things for dinner -- egg salad sandwiches. "I loooove egg salad."
After dinner we had cake and he opened up all of his presents.
Tom had gotten some Backyardigans plates/napkins/hats/masks.
He loved all of his toys.
But his favorite, by far, was the red spiderman costume!
He's been wearing it for the past 3 days.
And here is Miss Alice...sleeping through the whole thing. She's sleeping in her swing as I type this too. She takes after her mama; she's not a morning person.
3 comments:
We have an old Spider Man pinata (no candy left). Let me know if you want it.
Lu makes an excellent Spider Man.
-Auntie D
Too cute! Lu looks like such a big kid these days....I can't believe he is already 3 years old.
Post a Comment