Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Our homecoming

Getting dressed to go home.




She was not liking the dress.


We're discharged!


Lucius was so excited when we got home from the hospital. He wanted to see his baby sister.


Tom put up the signs/decorations...after I made a request (demand) for them ;)
I feel much better than I look in these pictures!



Lucius has been super cute with Alice. He keeps saying "you're so cute, you're so cute" in his really high motherese voice. He also says "tickle tickle" while tickling her face. Whenever she cries has says that he's coming to help "I be there in one moment!".


He also likes to dance to the Spiderman song for her while she sleeps in the swing.


We have a similar picture of Tom with Lucius. Alice looks so much bigger though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! Seeing Alice while she's so very new. She is a very pretty baby. And Lucius...when did he get sooo big?? And just for the record, who was taking the pictures? Especially right after the delivery, on the steps of the hospital, etc.
Congratulations & Best wishes to all.

Carole & Dick Newkumet

Steph and Dan said...

Congratulations. What a beautiful girl. I'm so happy for you all.

Love,
Steph