So peaceful and pretty. The pretty will last but the peaceful.....
Eve, she looks just like you, so beautiful! Congrats! Ana-Maria
Awwwwwwwwwwww
How precious! She was just waiting for those little cheeks to plump up. Eve, you're amazing - posting pictures and looking so great already.
Eve, Tom,SHE'S BEAUTIFUL! I love the little hat too :-)Aunt JoAnn
Congratulations Eve & Tom! You all look wonderful. I'm so glad the delivery went smoothly!
She is just precious and beautiful! Can't wait to meet her and to see you guys!Hugs,Tonia
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So peaceful and pretty. The pretty will last but the peaceful.....
Eve, she looks just like you, so beautiful! Congrats! Ana-Maria
Awwwwwwwwwwww
How precious! She was just waiting for those little cheeks to plump up. Eve, you're amazing - posting pictures and looking so great already.
Eve, Tom,
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL! I love the little hat too :-)
Aunt JoAnn
Congratulations Eve & Tom! You all look wonderful. I'm so glad the delivery went smoothly!
She is just precious and beautiful! Can't wait to meet her and to see you guys!
Hugs,
Tonia
Post a Comment