Thursday, November 22, 2007

Visiting Sitty and Jagee

Last Wednesday (11/14) Lu and I made our way to NOVA to see Sitty and Jagee. I had a conference in Baltimore to attend and I thought it would be a great time to have Sitty and Jagee babysit for 3 days. Lu was excellent on the plane. I brought him as a lap child so he only had about 5 inches to move. The plane was packed and we were the window seat in a row of three. It's a good thing it was only a 1.5 hour flight.

Lu had a great time playing with Sitty and Jagee. They said he was so good that they wanted to keep him!
There were only a couple of mishaps while I was away.
1) Sitty and Jagee were up at 1am changing Lu's diaper and crib sheets. Somehow his diaper had come off and he peed all over everything. You'd think after six kids my Dad would know how to put a diaper on.
2) While Jagee was "watching" him Lu got into the cabinet, found a tin of big ol' cinnamon hard candies, opened the tin, and hid in the corner eating his treat. Don't worry, he didn't choke.

Here's a picture from my hotel room.


While in town I also got to hang out with the ladies from MWC. Happy 30th Birthday Chica!!! It was great to hang out...although VA doesn't have a smoking ban. Man, what a difference that makes.

No comments: