Well, this marks a year that I've been blogging. Hard to believe!
We had a great Thanksgiving. Sitty and Jagee came up for the event.
Mom wasn't feeling well, but lucky for her she got to relax in the Lazyboy all day! Her first time in 45+ years! You can tell by the picture that we kept her happy with a continuous supply of Johnny Walker Black Label. Boy, does that stuff kill a cold.
I made the apple pie, pumpkin pie, green bean casserole, stuffing and turkey. Tom made the mashed potatoes. Dad made the creamed onions and sweet potatoes and Mom made the gravy. Definitely enough food for the 4.5 of us.
Here's the turkey.
Jagee and Lucius talking on the phone. Later on that day I mysteriously received a call from my Dad's cell phone. I looked outside to see Lu playing with the phone and saying "Hello". I guess he pressed send to dial me. And about an hour after that my Dad lost his phone. I called it and heard a faint ringing outside. Lu had put it in the basket of his stroller.
After dinner smoke and drink. You can see Lucius carrying around the cigar holder. He quickly began mimicking Tom and Jagee and started puffing away on it. Oy vey.
Jagee and Lu turned the glider into a slide. No major injuries.
No comments:
Post a Comment