Tuesday, November 27, 2007
7:42am! What in the world?
After a crazy two weeks of traveling and Turkey time I was ready to get back into our regular routine. Since Lucius is a notorious early riser (5:30am) I didn't set my alarm for Monday morning. Lu went down at his normal bedtime of 7:30p and I fell asleep around 10p. I was awoken to Tom saying "Do you know that it's 7:42am?" What!!!! I couldn't believe it. We usually leave the house by 7:40am...needless to say we were running quite late. When I went in to get Lu he was just laying there looking up at his ceiling, saw me and said "Hello". I have no idea how long he had been up, but he was happy doing whatever it was he was doing. So, the week started off a little behind schedule but at least with a good night's sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment