Tom did his post-halloween halloween shopping and bought 2 bags of halloween stuff for $8. The cowboy ensem was $1.
Lu's big into drawing now. Of course, I do catch him eating the crayons. And of course they're made in red China. I'm awaiting the lead poisoning.
Lu looooves ice-cream...or anything sweet. He makes the sign for cookie if he wants a sweet treat.
Mmmmm...mint chocolate chip.
Lu's new thing is taking a shower instead of a bath. His favorite is to shower with Daddy. He has his own bar of soap and everything!
I was cleaning out my cosmetics travel bags in anticipation for our upcoming trip and Lu decided he would use them as his briefcase and purse.
On the pee n' poo front, Lu sat on his potty all by himself last night. He then "asked" for me to take off his shirt and diaper so he could be completely naked (I started having flashes of that Seinfeld episode, Constanza!). AND he actually got his penis pointed down into the potty! Usually it just dangles over the front. No, he didn't actually pee or poo, but that's a start.
1 comment:
In like 10 years, Lu is going to be SO GLAD you shared his potty training stories with us!! ;)
Post a Comment