Along with being a toddler comes the toddler behavior of hitting, biting, and throwing tantrums. I find it really hard to want to play with Lu on his level when he just wants to repeatedly hit me in the head with the drum stick/harmonica/cat brush/book/hand/random object he happens to be holding at the time. I'm getting better at anticipating the blows though. I never realized how dangerous motherhood could be.
**Unless his diaper mysteriously falls off while he's walking. Then they'll put a fresh one on. How he can walk out of a diaper while wearing a onesie is beyond me.
***About the cot...he slept on it for 2.5 hours today! Wow.
Wielding his coffee pot.
Perpetual motion.
3 comments:
Oh my Goodness! I hope we have baby gates at the beach house. He is a riot! It sounded like he said "There you go" when he put the box back in the recycle container.
Let me know how your Dr. appt. goes. I need to make one myself (nagging pain in lower left side).
See you in a month,
Cindy
Hey Eve,
Seems like these two boys are tracking with each other pretty closely despite the many miles seperating these cousins.
CJ goes down for one nap a day now too... around 1pm and he sleeps from 1 - 2 hours.
It's good that they are on the same schedule for when we all go down to the beach. (hopefully they'll stay that way haha)
Unfortunately, Lu isn't on the daycare schedule at home. He still takes 2 2 hour naps on the weekends. Last weekend I tried to skip the morning nap and we made it to 9:30a.
However, if there's a lot of activity going on at the beach he'd probably be more likely to skip it.
Post a Comment