Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Me!!!!

In honor of our third wedding anniversary (which is today), I we bought a Nikon D40 . You know the one. The commercial says they gave it free to 200 townspeople of Georgetown, South Carolina. Anyway, wouldn't you know it actually arrived today and UPS was kind enough to leave it outside of our door.
Here's the very first picture I took. Just turned on the camera and this is what I got.


Oh,Ichabod.


Tacit hiding in the closet, per usual.


This was taken without the flash. I can't begin to tell you how much better this is compared to our other camera. We could only take a pic without the flash if we were outside in bright daylight.


I'll obviously take more of Lu tomorrow, but I took this tonight when he was sleeping. Keep in mind that his room was completely dark and I didn't use the flash, hence why it's so blurry. Amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. Maybe Dad should get one. Happy Anniversary.

Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the one of the wine glass - very artsy fartsy

and the one of tacit is really cute, so that's what he looks like - just kidding, he's come out to visit before when he thought I wasn't there anymore or really really had to go potty