Lu went to the doc's on Friday and his ears got the all clear. We'll see how long this lasts.
He's not talking...not even Mama or Dada! And he still won't do any signs. The doc said to keep an eye on it since he could still have fluid in his ears and his hearing could be impaired. But at this point I'm not too worried about it. He seems to follow simple commands...and I swear I caught him signing "banana" but as soon as I acknowledged it he stopped.
We were putting the groceries away and I looked over to see that Lu had found the tomatoes and had taken a bite out of two of them. We let him finish.
Lucius also loves lemons! That's how I keep him entertained at the restaurant.
I made some steamers Saturday night. As a special treat I've decided that Tom and I are going to eat dinner after Lu's in bed on Saturdays. We can actually enjoy the food (and wine).
Lu also learned how to stick his finger up his nose. Maybe he'll pick it now instead of me having to do it.
4 comments:
Scott liked lemons too. I am glad Lu seems to be feeling better.
Maybe Kay and I will try the late night dinner sometime. That is a good idea.
Fortunately for us Lu goes to bed at 7p (sometimes 6:30p if we've both had a long day). So, our dinner isn't actually that late. Not sure what time you and Kay would have to eat! 9p?
Can I come to dinner sometime?? Yum..Steamers, I love them. Yayyy Lu is getting better!! What is wrong with his tastebuds? Tomatos and Lemons ewwwww.
Aunt Cindy
I second that. Those steamers look great and I think your idea about dinner after Lu goes down is great. OK, hopefully we'll see you in a month or two. Talk to you soon.
Steph
Post a Comment