Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sneaky kid

Lu did really well giving up his bottle so now it's on to the pacifier.
The new rule was only pacifiers (aka nuks) in the crib meaning that Lu could only use it when he was sleeping, not in the car, not in the living room, not anywhere but the crib. Well, the "not in the car" lasted all of a week. We have a 35-minute commute each way and I couldn't take the screaming anymore. But when we're inside, it's nuks in the crib. Lu has quickly learned how to push his crib (it's on wheels) into the middle of his room so he can reach in and pull out his nuk and taggie. The only way he can't reach it is if it's smack dab in the middle.
So here's Lu getting his nuk and taggie when my back was turned.

His crib is usually up against the wall to the right.





We can't really keep the pool outside (against the rules) and I'm too lazy to inflate and deflate it every time we use it so...it sits in our living room and serves as a multi-purpose chair, toy, wrestling pad etc...

(I just viewed the close-up of this pic and realized how much crap we have under the couch.)

Brushing his teeth.


Look! He does have hair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Eve and Tom he's going to get spoiled by Auntie in a week. I just want to grab him when I see these pictures of him. What a character!!

Auntie Cindy