Sunday, September 6, 2009

We survived

the last two weeks! I went back to work full-time after a year-long-quasi-hiatus. Alice started daycare on Monday, 8/24. She's doing really well there. She's eating from her bottle and sleeping. Well, I should say she acts the same there as she does at home. Her schedule still changes day to day. Some days she sleeps a lot other days she'll barely nap. Some days she'll eat 3 6oz. bottles and other days they can barely get her to eat 1. That's our Alice! She's also been having some major poop blowouts. I'm thinking it's diarrhea but that seems to be her only symptom. Needless to say, most of her clothes now have poop stains.

Lucius still loves daycare and seems to be doing well.

I'm adjusting to working again. I spent Saturday at the AC Outlets trying to find work clothes. This is the first time I've ever had to dress up 4 days/week. I'm in desperate need of teaching clothes.

I'll update with some pictures soon!

No comments: