Monday, September 21, 2009

Back to work

Now that I'm back to work full-time (yay!) the blog will not be updated as often as I'd like. However, I'm going to try to jot down some notes here and there.

Alice slept until 6am this morning without eating! The solid foods (banana, sweet potato, and avocado) are really helping her sleep through the night. Sleep is such a glorious thing!
Of course she's now constipated from the food and does little rabbit turds throughout the day. Which makes her scream due to a red butt. I might try giving her a little prune juice to see if that will help push things along.

Lucius is Lucius. We still got the 3 year old attitude over here, but he makes us laugh a lot. Likes to pretend to read and still loves dramatic play. That's the fancy way of saying pretend. I learned that at his daycare's open house. They're really great over there.

Ah. Time to get ready for bed so I can read...I must finish The Time Traveler's Wife! I started it before Alice was born...and two interlibrary loans later and I'm still not done.

Good night.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Eve's pediatrician has a formula for diaper rash cream she told me. 1:1:1 Equal parts nystatin (Rx), Desitin original formula (or any other diaper cream with 30% zinc oxide), and eucerin cream (the kind in the tub found in the adult section - not the aquaphor ointment).