Saturday, September 26, 2009

3.5 Year Check-up

Because of the move we're 1/2 year off for Lucius' check ups. Anyhoo, he had his 3.5 year old check up on Friday.

Height: 40"
Weight: 36.5 lbs

He's pretty much stayed at 90th percentile for height and 75th for weight for the past 3.5 years. So consistent!

He started fussing about the "pinchers" and saying he didn't want the doctor to hurt him. What??! Where did he get that from?? He's never been bothered by shots before so I'm blaming someone from daycare.

He ended up getting two shots, one in each arm...he didn't even flinch...but still had to tell me how painful it was ;) He hasn't mentioned them so I'm assuming his arms aren't sore.

I didn't really have any questions for the doc. I guess he seems on track. We go back in two weeks for Alice's 6 month check up. Now I can expect screams from that girl...

No comments: