Monday, August 3, 2009

Miss Alice and her milestones?

Well, I can't say that Miss Alice is on the move. I think she's still getting used to holding her head up.

For the last week she's been rolling over once every night (stomach to back). Which means that I have to go in and flip her back over so she'll sleep. If not she'll just chat away to her mobile and then eventually start crying because she can't flip back over. Last Friday was the first time that I actually saw her do it in her crib. I haven't seen her do it since...even though she spends hours (well, minutes) doing tummy time. She tries really hard to roll from back to stomach but she just can't do it. Little Missy gets quite frustrated....so Lucius has to "help" her. I'm pretty sure she's going to get whiplash.

"Look how cute I am!"

"I love life!"

"Ok, we're still doing this"

"All right already. This is getting old"

"Seriously"

"All right. One more smile"




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the drool in the last one :)
- blake

Sharon said...

OMG she is gorgeous!!!!!