Saturday, August 8, 2009

4-month check-up

Alice had her 4-month check up yesterday. The Dr. thinks she's doing well. I'm still concerned about her eating/growth but the Dr. said although she was dropping on the growth chart it wasn't a huge drop and she wasn't concerned. So, I guess I'll stop obsessing about it then! And at least her head will be catching up proportionally to the rest of her body! I didn't realize that at her 2-month check up she was 75th for height, 50th for weight and drumroll please....3rd for head! I can no longer blame my mother's smoking for my small head; it truly is genetic. Sorry Mom!

4-month stats

Height: 24.5 inches (45th)
Weight: 12 lb 10oz (17th)
Head: 38.75 cm (holding strong at 3rd!)

Oh, she also has eczema all over her chest. Poor thing...she's going to end up with my over active immune system.

We were given the go ahead to start some rice cereal and she seemed to love it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to blame my mom's smoking when she had me for a lot of stuff too, primarily my short stature :)
- Blake