Saturday, February 7, 2009

Painting the town red.

Or at least painting the kitchen orange.
It still needs another coat but it's getting there. The color is spiced pumpkin. We still need to get some color for the trim and change out the cabinet hardware.

Reach!





Lucius spent the morning with Daddy so that I could do some uninterrupted painting. They went to the "toy store" (aka goodwill), Big Lots, and McDonald's for lunch. What fun! As you can see in the above picture, Lu is still in underwear. He hasn't had an accident in a whole week! I was a little worried though because he didn't poo Monday-Thursday. I kept asking him where his poo was and he said he just didn't have any. Yikes. I got him apple juice on Friday and about 1/2 hour after drinking some he came running into the kitchen, arms flailing and exclaiming "I have to poop! I have to poop!". So, he finally went.

2 comments:

pepe said...

I am so jealous. Petru is still in diapers. He does like to sit on the potty, though...to SING.
Ana-Maria

Anonymous said...

Love the pumpkin spice color for your kitchen - perfect for setting a warm "let's enjoy a meal together" atmosphere. I won;t amake a comment about the color and baby girl's current place of residence. I certainly admire your stamina and spirit, Eve. - Mom Dinzeo