Friday, February 27, 2009

Pain in the ass.

No, not Lucius. Me. I now have sciatica and it's ruining everything! I'm really looking forward to the end of this pregnancy. I went for my 35 week check-up today and the baby is head down. The doc said she's also small which is good and bad. Good in that I'd rather give birth to a small baby, but bad in that she'll probably be comfy in there for awhile and be late. It's been a long week here (I also had a cold) and we desperately need spring to come! I'm seriously considering sticking Lu back in daycare for a few hours a week just so he can run around and play with his friends. Mommy is definitely not fun to be with anymore. I can barely walk let alone run and jump and wrestle and do all of the things that little 3 year old boys want to do. I'm probably the only Mom that feels guilty about NOT putting her kid in daycare!

We haven't done too much in the past few weeks. We did make it to the Philly Zoo.
Feeding the ducks.


Brushing the goats.



Telling the goats a thing or two.


Who knows what he was telling them.


And we made a trip back to VA so that I could have a nice lunch with my friends (and Mom and sister!). I had a great time!

The food was yummy! And I'm so glad that I read perezhilton every day because it helped me rock the games.




Lucius got in lots of Jagee time. My Dad's a real pro now too. He got Lucius down for a nap two days in a row and gave him a nice bath...plus lots of playing AND getting up with him at the ungodly hour of 6:30a. You'd think he had 6 kids or something.


Lu also got in a little snuggle time with his cousin Ryan. They were watching Lu's favorite show that he can only see at Sitty and Jagee's -- Lazytown. Jagee tried to be really nice and DVR it for him; however, he accidentally DVR'd the spanish version. Lu seemed to like it even though he had no idea what was going on. "I want spanish Lazytown."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes, Eve. I had sciatica, too when I hit 6 months, but went away misteriously after 3-4 weeks. Hope it gets better for you, too! I bet Lu is having a wonderful time. He certainly does not look like he is missing out on anything. You might...on some rest:)
Ana-Maria

Anonymous said...

your dad cracks me up!
he's never going to be able to get rid of those spanish lazytowns.

- Blake