Even though Lu can be a royal 3-year-old pain, he's still at that really sweet and innocent stage and saying things like:
"Oh, thank you Daddy. Dats so nice."
"Oh, thank you Mommy. Dats really tasty." (when I give him something to eat)
"Mommy, you look so pretty"(when I really don't. I'm not even sure how he knows the word 'pretty'.)
He's definitely fully potty trained. We never went back to diapers after I switched to underwear. He's been going all by himself too. Unfortunately, it takes him 20 minutes to poop. He's full of shit, I guess. Of course he loves going in public restrooms too so I had to stand outside of his stall at Target for at least 15 minutes the other day. If I had known he had to poo I would've made him hold it until we got home. And speaking of holding it, he did great on the 3 hour ride to VA. No accidents. He said "I a big boy mommy, I hold my pee." Alrighty then.
1 comment:
He probably hears daddy use the "pretty" word a lot...
Congrats on the potty training, that's HUGE.
Post a Comment