Sunday, December 7, 2008

O Christmas Tree

We got our Christmas...along with half of NJ.
We went to a great Christmas tree farm.

They had a big wooden train to play in.





We walked and walked to find the perfect tree.


Here it is! The workers cut it down for you...too much liability I guess.


They had a tractor ride. The driver said that Lu smiled the whole time around the loop.



And the best part was that Santa was there! And Lucius wasn't scared out of his mind! What a difference a year makes.
Here's the approach.


Not sure what to do.


Tom and I are feeding him lines to say...."Tell Santa what you want for Christmas." "I want five toys" "Submarine"


He gave Santa a big hug.


And let Santa hold him.
There was no line so Santa had lots of time on his hands.


According to Lu the best part was that he got two candy canes. However, a fur-row (squirrel) ate half of one (Lu accidentally dropped it).

We got to see the elves making all of the Christmas toys.



They had a maze. Lu made it all the way to the fence and then proclaimed that he was lost ("I lost!"). We found him. No worries.



The sun was shining directly into our eyes. It was slightly painful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh! That is soooo cute. I love Tom as the Christmas tree!