Sunday, December 7, 2008

Decorating the Tree

Our first Christmas tree in our new house! Yay!

Lu did an excellent job decorating the tree.














Making Christmas cards is hard work! He loves the 'ditter-do' though. Took me forever to figure out what he was talking about.
L: Where my ditter-do? I want ditter-do Mommy.
Me: Oh, you mean glitter glue?
L: Yes, ditter-do.



I didn't have the heart to tell him that his ditter-do design looked like a big glitter turd....

Speaking of turds, Lu pooped in the potty the other day. "Look Mommy! I peed sausage!"
For some reason he has pee and poop mixed up. Not sure why. I'm starting the potty training more and more...with the hopes that he'll be trained by the time the baby comes. Fingers crossed but I'm not counting on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ditter do and peed a sausage, Too Funny!!!