Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent the day with friends, eating lots of good food and chatting away. Tom and I were thankful for the past 6 crazy months while Lu was thankful for donuts.

Lu helped me make some cranberry sauce.


I also made some creamed onions and a pumpkin cheesecake.

I'm getting bigger by the minute.


Lu took a couple of spins in the jeep. I was surprised at how quickly he learned how to drive it...he was going forwards and backwards and steering and shifting all around the yard. He asked me to sit next to him...I guess to take his big mama for a spin...and then he realized that I wouldn't fit.



Making the turkey placemats with Drew (his long lost twin?).


Waiting for the Turkey to fry.


Eating the yummy meal.





Taking a much needed bath.

No comments: