Sunday, April 27, 2008

What have I done!

I think I made a mistake. It'll grow back, it'll grown back, it'll grow back...



Yup, that's right. I shaved his head this weekend. The poor thing developed some sort of rash all over his scalp, so in anticipation of the meds that I'll likely get from the doctor's I decided to shave his head to make it easier to apply. And in the middle of shaving, and with his fine baby hair falling to the floor, I realized that I had made a horrible mistake! What happened to my baby! Now I'm stuck with this toughy 2-year old.

Lu was great by the way. I asked him if I could cut his hair and he said "yep" and climbed into the chair. It must've felt good because he kept asking for more.





Daddy got his hair cut too!


It'll grow back, it'll grow back, it'll grow back...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute!! As much as I am a fan of hair, Lu looks adorable. Good job Mom!

Darren said...

We'll call him little Curly. OR Cousin Curly. At least that is what my boys think. Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk.