Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm old

I thought I'd take a minute to see what my old band, The Black Crowes, were up to. New album out and a VH1 unplugged episode. Since when have I become the old out of date fogey? Oh yeah. When I had a kid. My god, 3 years ago I would've known the exact date of the album release and had preordered tickets to their show. Now I get to watch them on youtube. Great.

Click here if you want to see the unplugged version of their latest single.

1 comment:

Chris Sledjeski said...

PLEEEEEEASE! I dont want to hear that "I'm getting old" stuff from you.

Anyway a friend of ours got us tickets to the show at Wolftrap this August. Let me know if you would like us to get tickets for you and Tom as well. Maybe you can make a road trip that weekend

I downloaded "Warpaint" last week. It's very good. The new guitarist, Luther Dickinson, is excellent.