Tuesday, April 1, 2008

PRCH Open House/Tom's first gig!

Tom and his band (formerly The Uncanny, now The Yamahawks) got to play their first gig at PRCH's open house. They all work at PRCH, hence how they got the gig. Tom jams with Dave and Martha a few times a month, so they were asked to play some songs at the reception. My pictures and video aren't great because I had to keep an eye on Lu (I turned my back on him for 1 sec. and he had his fingers in the cake!).

Tom


Dave


Martha




They played a mix of songs, most of which were written by Tom. They did a fantastic job! I swear I'll post some video soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool! That's awesome Tom!

Anonymous said...

You should have done some modern interpretive dance in front. Something that depicts the trials and tribulations of motherhood mixed with an academic lifestyle and career.

Darren