Sunday, March 25, 2007

Lu's Week in Review

  1. The weather finally was nice and we enjoyed lots of time in the sun. Lu loves going down the slide at the local playground. Of course, I forgot the camera.

  2. Lu has become attached to things...in particular, his taggy, stuffed animals, and many blankies. On Friday and Saturday he insisted on using his nuk the whole day! He'll also sit on our lap now and cuddle. Today he actually fell asleep on me while we were watching "Extreme Makeover". Not sure if he's teething and in pain or just wants some extra comfort.

  3. Lu's waving hi and bye to people. He also gives me a nice round of applause when I get him out of his crib in the morning. Seeing as it's usually too early, I think I deserve it.

Here he is helping me sweep.



Our budding musician.

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Hey, we can make Lu and CJ the sweeping team during cleanup at the beach! Only they'll probably have to wear helmets! :-)

Eve said...

Lu walked into the kitchen with the broom and almost got Tom right up the nose with the handle...oops.
Lu and CJ are going to have a great time together! Lots of trouble to be had.

Anonymous said...

how were school pictures?

-- valerie

Darren said...

So what is on Lu's B-day list? College Money?

Eve said...

We don't really have a list for him. Money is fine, although he doesn't have an account yet (I know, I'm behind).