Lu hit 11 months on Friday...the countdown to 1 year begins. Lu now likes to feed himself with a spoon or fork. We have to load it, of course, but he can stick it in his mouth and then hand it back to us for more. A couple of weeks ago I started substituting one bottle with a sippy cup and he seemed to be doing fine, until Friday. He cried and cried and wouldn't take the sippy cup. I thought he just wasn't hungry. After being Mr. Grumps for 2 hours I finally put the milk in a bottle and he took it right away. I had no idea he was attached to his bottle! I didn't think he was attached to anything! I mentioned it at daycare today and they said that whenever another baby gets a bottle Lucius is right there ready to take it for himself...and he would if they let him! So now he's refusing the sippy cup, unless there's juice in it. Guess I have my work cut out for me. I tried to get some pictures of him sitting nicely in my old rocking chair. Yeah, right. The only time Lucius sits still is when he's drinking his bottle. He was standing up on it and rocking back and forth. Here are the attempted pictures.
About a month ago Tom and I moved our office out of the nursery and into our bedroom. Lucius finally has his own room--better late than never! We still have to hang some stuff on the walls though. Here's some video of the room and Lu walking around. He's now a walking fool!
4 comments:
Eve,
Lu is soooo cute!
He and CJ are DEFINITELY cousins!! They are the same size, into the same things and talking the same language.. they even sound alike! hehe
Ahhhh! I want to kiss him, hug him and squeeze him. What a love bug.. I LOVE the little space between his teeth!
Auntie Cindyxoxo
So when are you visiting again?
Our next visit is for the beach -- which I believe is in July. ;)
We are going to MN the last week of April to see the Dinzeo side.
Post a Comment