Since we had two days of nice weather the daycare kids got to play outside on their playground. And since Lu just started walking this is the first time he actually got to play. It was the funniest thing to see Lu practically running across the yard....back and forth,back and forth. As soon as he saw me turned and went in the opposite direction. Ha! He knows it's time to go home. The yard was still pretty muddy so the soft shoes didn't hold up very well. I went out that night and bought him his first pair of big boy shoes (some cool sneakers that fit perfectly for two days and now he needs the bigger size 7) and he's doing pretty well in them. Lucius is officially a toddler.
Lu fell on the playground and got a scratch from the top of his head down to the tip of his nose. You can kind of see it in this picture.
He also got his first black nail (his index finger)2 weeks ago.
3 comments:
So, who did Lu get is lips from? My guess is Angelina Jolie. Neither you or TOm have AJ lips do you?
Wow, you really think they're AJ lips? I always thought he had Tom's. Recently, people have been saying he looks exactly like Tom.
I'll have to look more closely at Tom's lips next time I see him ;-)
Post a Comment