Well, there's not really much to update. We're having the same computer issues again but I finally figured out that it's due to Pinnacle Studio. If I can't fix it, we may have to wipe the computer again and look into alternate video editing software. However, I just found out that Pinnacle bought out Steinberg which is the maker of the software program (i.e. Cubase LE) that Pinnacle is having compatibility issues with. So there has to be a fix right?! That's why I haven't been posting many pics or video lately. Hopefully, we'll be up and running again soon.
Lu is starting to free stand more and take a few steps. He has his "9-month" check-up on Friday(he's really closer to 10-months though). I'm interested to see how much he weighs. I'm having more and more trouble picking him up.
2 comments:
Hey Eve,
CJ came in at 21lbs and 31" for his 1 year checkup. He was in the 90-95th percentile for height and 25-50th for weight. The kid is sooo active right now he's burning up everything he eats!!
Can't wait to hear what Lu's stat's are. Bet he's close already (if not off the charts) :-)
cheers,
JoAnn
Yeah, Lu LOVES to eat and isn't walking yet. The weigh-in should be interesting to say the least.
I bet CJ's height/weight discrepancy is also due to those loooong legs!
Post a Comment