Lu's back to normal and eating up a storm. I can't cut the kielbasa fast enough. There's no doubt that he's a Sledjeski-Dinzeo...the kid loves to eat anything and everything. Here's some pics of him trying to feed himself mashed potatos.


1/18/2006
Just hangin' out and looking out the window (FYI, I think the sheen is vaseline...he has very dry skin).

1/19/2006
3 comments:
Hey Eve,
I think Lu resembles Jeff in the face (pic w/blue shirt). I see some of Chris too!
JoAnn
I've thought Lu looked like Jeff since he was born. I'll have to find some similar pictures of both and compare. I do think he's looking more and more Sledjeski-like. However, I'm not really sure what Tom looked like as a baby!
I see a lot of Tom in Lu too. But, this picture jumped out at me as Jeff. :-)
Because they're so close in age, I see a lot of similarities between CJ and Lu also.
Post a Comment