Like any preschooler, Lucius asks questions all.day.long. I try my hardest not to get annoyed and answer them...but I don't always succeed. When I asked him why he asks so many questions he said it's because he doesn't know what's going on in my mind so he has to ask about things. His way of saying that he's trying to figure out how the world works.
When I was away for the weekend I talked on the phone with Lu...something I rarely do. I was shocked at this kid voice talking back...using complete sentences and words such as "actually" and "realized". Who is this kid? Where did my baby boy go?
I never know what's going to come out of his mouth. On the way to the doctor's this morning he asked "What's in between love and like?"
In other news...Tom lost Alice's last pacifier while I was out of town and so Alice is now a big girl without her nuk! She still asks for it though. She's been crying herself to sleep for the past 4 nights. Something she's never done before. She'll be fine in th car for awhile but then she'll stop chatting and just cry out "nuk!" and start pouting. We'll ask her "where is it?" and she'll say "I da know" and then we'll start talking about something else to distract her. The poor girl.
1 comment:
Sounds like a born psychologist.
Post a Comment