Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lucius' 4th Birthday Party

**Just figured out that I can retroactively post posts by editing the date of my posts! Does that make sense? It's actually 5/9/10 right now but I changed the date to 4/10/10 so I don't look like a horrible Mom that took a whole month to post pictures of my son's birthday party. Of coures, now that I'm writing this the cat's out of the bag, but I digress...**

We had a good ol' fashioned birthday party at our house today. We had lots of friends, food, and fun!




Obstacle Course: Part 1


Obstacle Course: Part 2




Then we had cupcake cones. Note to self: those are a pain to make. Don't do them again.
"Happy birthday to you!"


Best Buds: Drew and Lu











Yay for birthdays! Oh, I almost forgot.

Sportacus was there making sure that everyone had a good and "healthy" time.



We played "Pin Sportacus on the blimp"


Yes, I had to take a day off from work to cut out all of these Sportacuses (sportacusi?)


And the take home "treat". Lazytown water bottles (made by yours truly) and Kid's energy bars. I was super proud of myself for all of this craftiness. I feel like my job as a Mom is complete.


3 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

How awesome!

Sharon said...

Sportaci?

Anonymous said...

wow, you are good. I'm very impressed.
- Blake