Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Alice!!!!






I can't believe it. It's been one whole year since Miss Alice was born. She's been such a sweet easy baby. We love having her as part of our family!



Her cousins came to help her celebrate her birthday. She was so excited.



She had LOTS to tell them.


She had a great time with her Uncle Darren too.


He made her giggle.


And she stole his hat.





She also had her first bite of cake! At least I think it was her first bite. Who knows what Jagee gives her when my back is turned.

This is Tom's handy work.

It says "Happy BDAY Alice" just in case you couldn't read it...
I think it's a duck swimming in a pond. Oh wait. Tom just informed me it was a chick hatching from a blue egg. Yes, I totally see it now...


"What in the heck is that????"


Still not sure what to think...but assumes she should be excited since we are.


"Hmmm....Do I like this strange sugary thing?"



"Yep, I think I do".


Picking up the entire piece after it dropped into her lap.

"hmmmm...should I eat anymore? It's almost swimsuit time and we all know this is going straight to my hips"


and...I'm done.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love it! Especially your captions:)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and the captions.
Mom