Anyhow...remember that nice schedule that Alice was on for three days? Well, it lasted 3 days...then she was miss grumpy pants. Refusing a bottle, yet again. Holding a grudge against Daddy etc.... She ate every 2 hours today. I'm guessing it's her 3 month growth spurt. Oh wait! She's not 3 months yet...
For the past few days her last feeding is at 6:30p which means she wakes up at 3a to eat again. She will not eat before 8pm bedtime no matter how hard I try. So, I've decided to start waking her at 10:30p to feed. I did that last night and she slept until 4a, ate, slept until 7:25a -- just put her nuk back in -- and she finally woke up at 8:30a. We'll see what happens tonight.
Oh, we had lobster for dinner. Yum.
Getting ready.
Here it is!
Lucius took one bite, spit it out, and said "I don't like dis."
All right by me! I'm sure we can find someone to eat your lobster.
Look at all of those toys. And what does he choose to play with? The baby toys.
This is what Alice is usually doing. "Do dee do".
2 comments:
I want his lobster!
Wowee!! Where did you get those lobsters:0.
Post a Comment