Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sleep tracking

6/21/09

Ok, so the schedule has changed.

6:30p - last feeding, she will NOT eat again before she goes to sleep
8p - bedtime
10:30p - I wake her up to feed her before I go to bed
5:30a - she woke up to eat and went back to sleep
8:20a - she tried to wake up, but no luck
9a - she's still asleep...the girl is just not a morning person.



6/15/09


8pm - bed
2a - crying, I stuck her pacifier back in and she went back to sleep
5a - woke up and ate, diaper change

When I went into her room I saw two little feet sticking straight up. Of course, in my half-asleep-no-glasses-wearing-daze it took me a few seconds to figure out what they were. I peered over the side of her crib to see Alice staring up at me. Girlfriend somehow rolled over from her belly to her back. I guess that's considered her first rollover? Not sure how she managed to do it.

6a - back to sleep in our bed. It's 7:30a and I think I hear some stirrings. She has a tough time getting up in the mornings. Just like her Mommy.

6/14/09

8:30p - bed time
2a- heard her cry over the monitor for less than a minute then fell back to sleep
4a - crying very loudly, definitely hungry -- ate and then back to sleep
8a - woke up, ate and fell back asleep around 9a
12:30p - ate
4p - ate

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hmmm....sounds like she's really on a schedule!