Hmmm...let's see...
She's still not taking a bottle.
She's still not taking a pacifier.
She's still nursing every 1.5 - 2 hours...especially at night. Oh, and she prefers to sleep on me instead of in her cradle. Since when does newborn sleeping get worse with time???
Needless to say, she keeps me busy! So busy that I haven't even taken any pictures recently. I'll try to fix that.
At least she's smiling a lot more. She likes to give me big smiles when I pick her up because she knows I'm getting ready to feed her. So manipulative already!
Since she's not taking a bottle or nuk, Tom's having a hard time bonding with her. I feel bad for him. Basically she just cries every time he has her.
But, I really can't complain. We love her to death! And so far, there's no colic.
2 comments:
HI Eve,
Not taking the paciefier is not a bad thing, I think. She'll learn to like the bottle - have you played around with different types of nipples? I think kids prefer moms during the first year, no matter what. She'll have plenty of time to bond with Tom! I just hope you get a little time for yourself... Ana-Maria
Oh my gosh that's cute!
Post a Comment