That was the best picture we got. Maybe next year.
Cute dress with matching panties.
Tummy time. The quilt was made by Sharon. Isn't it beautiful?!
Crazy eyes.
Well, I got the traditional breakfast in bed this morning along with some lovely gifts. Lucius picked out a Paula Deen candle for me...all by himself! Yesterday without any prompting Lucius gave me a big hug and kiss and said "Mommy, you're my best boy." I think that's the best mother's day gift ever.
I went out shopping for a couple of hours while Tom watched the kids. He got Alice to drink 1 oz from a bottle. When I got home I tried to get her to drink the rest...ha ha. No chance. She just looked at me and wailed. She also woke me up every 1.5 hours last night to say "happy mother's day!". How sweet.
2 comments:
Wow! You look radiant! And what lovely kids. Happy Mother's day.
She sure is a pretty girl. Happy Mother's Day again.
Post a Comment