Lucius is such a boy it just cracks me up. He still insists on just wearing his tighty-whities around the house and he pretends to be either Sportacus or Spiderman (usually the black one) all day long. He loves to get the bad guys (usually me) and do tricks across the floor. He's also into guns now. I'm not sure how that happened (Tom). He keeps saying he wants one for his birthday (not going to happen) and that he's going to shoot me or Daddy or someone. We've had to have several conversations about how guns are dangerous and we don't shoot people with them. I'll let him shoot the "bad guys", whoever they are, but that's about it.
His new pretend play is to pretend that he's Ichabod getting his nails clipped. I guess that made a big impression on him. He has to put his socks on his hands and crawl around the floor like a cat. Then I have to call him Ichabod, wrap him in a towel, and pretend to clip his fingernails and toe nails. Interesting.
I know I'll jinx this by saying it but...he's been a REALLY good boy the past couple of months. I swear it was because of potty training. I rarely have to give time outs anymore or even raise my voice. I'm sure that will all change when the baby gets here, but I'm enjoying the good behavior for now.
2 comments:
Soooo Funny!
that story about pretending to be the cat is one you'll be telling at his wedding.
- Blake
Post a Comment