Went to the doctor's this morning and have nothing new to report. I met another one of the ob/gyn's at the practice -- older male. He specifically brought up the fact that I don't want an epidural and that I want "alternative birthing options" or something like that (it's all written in my chart). I thought "oh no, here we go". However, he went on to say that he was schooled in New England and was really interested in natural child birth/different positions etc...and that when he came here they thought he was a little strange for trying those things. So...if a midwife isn't on call when I go into labor let's hope that I get him!
Lucius is doing well. He's really grown up in the past month.
**Lucius just called me a "paint in the butt", multiple times and for no reason. Hmmm...I didn't correct him either.
No comments:
Post a Comment