Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick or Treating!

I took Lu out trick or treating for the first time this Halloween. The weather was beautiful and Lu got lots of candy even though we only made it around the block. Tom stayed home to pass out our candy. A lot of kids come to our neighborhood. It's a great place to trick-or-treat.
Lu was shy and didn't say "trick-or-treat" and rarely said "thank you" unless I repeatedly reminded him. Perhaps next year he'll have the whole thing down. It was great to see our neighbors and meet some new ones though. I haven't really seen anyone since we first moved in.






"What dat Mommy?"


He made it 1/2 way around the block and decided that he needed a rest -- right in the middle of someone's yard.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better scrub that kids teeth at night!! He eats sooo much sugar!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little astronaut!