Wednesday, November 19, 2008

20 Week Ultrasound



Ok. So this picture isn't that different from the 12 week ultrasound. And we didn't get one of the girly bits...I'm still not convinced that it's a girl. However, it does explain this pregnancy! She supposedly weighs 12 oz.

Oh, so based on the last ultrasound and my estimates I thought that I as 21 weeks; however, this ultrasound estimated that I was 20 weeks. It's still within a normal range (the tech said that she could be up to two weeks off of the estimate and everything was still considered normal). But, the due date could be off a little bit and put us closer to Lu's birthday. I guess we'll find out in a few months!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are really happy for you and Tom. The profile is very Eve-like.
Can we start name-guessing?

Eve said...

No name guessing! We're not saying...keep guesses to yourselves...you'll find out soon enough.

I don't like calling a fetus by it's real name. It weirds me out.

Steph and Dan said...

They say that earlier due date predictions are actually more acurate than later in pregnancy predictions due to the fact that all fetuses grow at different rates!?!?!? I don't know, I guess we'll see, but that's how it was with Quinn.

PS I think you will
be better with a
girl than you think.