It's a girl. I'm in shock...still absorbing this information. I'm already worried about adolescence...Tom's already worried about paying for a wedding.
Everything else appeared healthy.
Ack! A girl! What am I going to do?
Will post pics later.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You could buy her a pony. That's the best advise I've got. Congratulations!!! I'm very excited for you!
I knew it because you were so sick!!! I think it will be wonderful to have one of each, and it will be good for Lucius to have a sister- he'll be more sensitive to women as he grows up. Congrats, Eve, and good job gestating.
YAY!!! Baby girl clothes and toys are on their way! They've been space bagged and ready to go since you were pregnant w/Lu! We've been waiting for this news! 8D Bria will be soooo excited! Aunt JoAnn
8 comments:
You could buy her a pony. That's the best advise I've got. Congratulations!!! I'm very excited for you!
Oh, that is soo exciting!! I have been waiting for this post and was hoping you would announce it's a girl. Congrats!!
I knew it because you were so sick!!! I think it will be wonderful to have one of each, and it will be good for Lucius to have a sister- he'll be more sensitive to women as he grows up. Congrats, Eve, and good job gestating.
YAyyy! Can't wait sooo excited!
YAY!!! Baby girl clothes and toys are on their way! They've been space bagged and ready to go since you were pregnant w/Lu! We've been waiting for this news! 8D Bria will be soooo excited!
Aunt JoAnn
definitely buy her a pony and name her Valerie! haha...
Just think. We she is 13 you will be 43 and you two can dress in cute matching clothes!
I know that me Jeff and Chris are much more sensitive to girls growing up with you and Cindy. Right Cindy?
You'll just have to have a little "tomboy" girl. and Lu can be a "evegirl" just kidding - that was horrible!
Post a Comment