Here's Lu in the sand. He absolutely loves the beach.
Here's Sharon and little Eve. Nope, she's not named after me! It was so great to see them. I haven't seen Eve since she was 6 weeks old!
We celebrated Tom's 33rd birthday with some cake and ice cream. Always a favorite.
Yes. That's Christmas paper. Usually I turn it inside out but just didn't make the extra effort this time around.
Our friends had a baby. He was such a good boy during our visit! And a special congrats to Bonnie for birthing at home.
But most importantly, Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit! All the way from Minnesota.
We went to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.
Look at the excitement on their faces!
But the best part was Bassetts ice cream. Of course.
Lu even shared some with Mommy. That's a shocker.
3 comments:
Love that last picture.
Me too..
Hey Eve, it's Jenn. Congrats on the new house!! I just love all the pics you have of your family, hope to talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment