Saturday, August 2, 2008

Update?

OK, so I don't have much of an update, except for the fact that our house is a designated disaster area. The POD came with all of our stuff and I'm not sure where to put it. Plus, two bathrooms and the dining room are still in complete disarray. Boy, do we have a lot of work to do.

Here's Cindy (my sister) and Tom tearing down some wallpaper (Sitty actually liked it. I told her she could take the extra rolls in the laundry room home with her).


Lu loved playing with his Auntie this time. While at the beach last year he would just run up to her, hit her, and run away. Their relationship has greatly improved.


And of course Sitty and Jagee were here to help too. And by help I mean taking us to Atlantic City so Lucius could "enjoy the beach".




We only lost sight of them for about 5 minutes while walking through the casino back to the parking garage...during that time $10 mysteriously disappeared.


No, Sitty and Jagee were actually a HUGE help. They spent a lot of time working on the yard...which is still an overgrown mess, but much improved thanks to them. Tom is currently drying all of the wild tobacco that we pulled up in our hall closet. To presumably smoke at a later date? Let's hope it's not an hallucinogenic. Sittyjagee (as Lu called them) kept us well fed too. Thanks again Mom and Dad!


Eating yogurt is a dangerous job.


So far our week in the new house has flown by without any major disasters. Our neighbors seem very nice. We've already swam in 3 different pools! I think that's the most swimming I've done in the last 10 years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the picture of Lu in the water looks - it looks like you forgot to put pants on the kid!!

What kind of parents are you! Letting your kid run around naked :)

- Blake

Anonymous said...

Eve,
In line with recent complaints by McCain supporters to the Washington Post, even though I am still somewhat poltically conservative it does not excuse your liberal leanings (as reported in the Glassboro Daily) from selecting the most unflattering photo of me for your blog. \\\

Enjoyed every minute of our visit.