
The contracts for the house are signed, sealed, and delivered. House inspection is set for June 2nd.
And for some really exciting news...Tom passed his licensure exam!!!!!!!!!!! Go EPPP!!!
That means he's one step closer to being able to practice as a clinical psychologist. He still has to 1) pass the CT state exam 2) transfer his license to NJ 3) take an oral exam 4) pass the NJ state exam and 5) pay a ton of money to someone somewhere. Whew. Who knew being a clinician took so much and so long.
5 comments:
Congratulations to Tom. What an exciting next few months it will be. The question is will Tom be more like Robert Hartley (The Bob Newhart Show or Dr. Phil.
Well. Dr. Phil doesn't do therapy. He just gives advice. I don't know Robert Hartley. Can you believe that The bob newhart show was before my time!
Robert Hartley? I think that's before my time as well...or I'm just too old to remember. Congrats Tom!
You two are so young.
Yea Tom, sorry I missed this before.
Post a Comment