My day was wonderful. I was given explicit instructions to stay in bed until 8:30a. Tom cleaned the whole apartment while I got to spend an hour reading.** Then I got a lovely breakfast in bed followed by a 32 lb monkey jumping on my back. I find it sad that he's in a size 4T already. Shouldn't that be for preschoolers?
**I randomly picked up "The Great Neighoborhood Book" from the library shelf thinking that is was a self-help book on how to make friends in your new neighborhood. But, oh no, it was much more than that. It was almost an introductory textbook on Community or Surburban Planning. It was fantastic. I highly recommend it. It motivated me to go outside and pick up all of the cigarettes butts that have littered our little yard all winter (damn those crazy college kids!). I highly recommend it.
1 comment:
Happy mother's day. Hopefully I'll be up next tues. Will you be around?
Post a Comment