Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Post Christmas visits

Lu's first snowman.


No, that's not our baby! Our friend's had a gorgeous baby (Keeda Joy) on 12/2. Lu was very gentle with her and kept saying "baby, baby".



Chillin' with Gramps. Unfortunately, Grampa broke his hip the week before Christmas. So we did end up visiting at the hospital again. That makes three consecutive trips to Minnesota that involved hospital visits! Luckily, he was discharged by Wednesday and got some Lu time in.





Tom's friend, Mark, is a tattoo artist and gave Lu his first "real" tats. Lu was very proud of them. He got a cat and a race car.



Then he had to give Mark a tattoo.


The Nuk boys were not cooperating during the family photo shoot. Oh well.


They did have fun playing with the guitars.





Lucius hates wearing overalls. Somehow Tom managed to get these on him. I think he was just so tired that he didn't pitch his usual fit.


We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas (or any other winter holiday that you may celebrate) and Happy New Year! December has been a whirlwind for us...and so will January and February. We're looking forward to what the new year has to offer (a big move? or no move at all?). I'll try to be better about blogging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, where do I begin..Lu with the baby..cousin Ryan's hair...Lu getting Tattooed...sledding.. I don't know what to say, except adorable!! We missed you very much but I'm glad you got to visit all your MN. family.

Cindy