Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Early Christmas

Lu went sledding for the first time and he loved it. Tom and I had a lot of fun too.



They didn't shovel the sidewalks very well, so they were covered in ice and GREAT for sledding down. It was a long ride. It's hard to see in this picture, but we started at the very top of that hill.



Burrrr...it was cold out there.


After sledding we warmed up with some hot cocoa.



Since Lucius woke up sick and we were out of things to do I decided that we should celebrate our family Christmas early (12/16). I love being an adult and deciding to break the rules and tradition! So here we are opening up our gifts.


Suprise face.


Lu got LOTS of great toys. Many thanks to everyone! And Tom surprised us with a portable DVD player. That became our savior on the plane ride to Minnesota the following week.


What a big boy. Brushing his own teeth.

No comments: