Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend Recap

Friday, February 9th 2007
Lu turned 10 months today! We also had an unexpected visit from Mom and Dad (aka Sitty and Jagee). Unfortunately, they were in town for Great Aunt Mary's funeral; however, Lu and I got to spend all Friday with them. We even got to visit Great Uncle Sammy and Aunt Gladys. Of course, I didn't take any pictures. Mom, could you email me yours?

Saturday, February 10th 2007
Tom, Lu, and I went out to Chili's for dinner. Lu was on his best behavior and ate a whole greasy grilled cheese sandwich.

Sunday, February 11th 2007
Nothing to report...so I'll report on last weekend. Lu finally outgrew his 12 month clothes. His long-sleeved shirts had turned into 3/4 length. Not very cool mom. Further, he couldn't straighten his toes (or his legs) in his sleepers so it was off to Once Upon a Child for some gently used clothes. I went on a shopping spree and dropped $11 in about 5 minutes. When everything's on sale for $1 - that's a lot of clothes.
Here's one of his new 18-month shirts:

Here's another shirt. Look at that cool dude!


Lu finally started using his sippy cup. In the next couple of days (or weeks or months) I might try putting his milk in it. Goodbye bottles!



Just being silly with his "You are my sunshine" chick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beauty!!!